Monday, July 27, 2009

Alamanda...Here I Come

First of all,last Saturday I'm going to have a trip to Alamanda Putrajaya...under MPP UMP....
there sound like interesting..but then...it's such the boring thing that I have to face it...eventhough the trip was free we just need to prepared for the lunch and "SHOPPING" but it can't be imagine the situation....


It's such the boring thing that I have to face it.......now I want to share with you about what I have done on last Saturday......

Let's check it out....

Firstly....

We reach there at 11.30 am...go to the toilet to refresh myself.....

Then......
wondering around like a crazy person.....dunno where I'm should go....turn left or right...ground floor of first floor...uhhhh

Next.....
Hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Burger King waited for me...with my frens...become tired..stay there for 2 hours..eats...take photo....laughing....make a joke...and so on....

After that.....
Go for the shopping..brought some stuff..as a memory....

Nothing much special there b'coz it's same as my place....

But then..thanks for giving me chance to have this kind of experiences...hahahaha.....

0 comments: