Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guess WhaT?????


hahahahaha it's me...
Now I'm want to talk about this bracelet...guess who the person give it to me????
hhahahaha it's so lovely...actually this is my first time to get this kind of present during my birthday....before this I'm just wearing the bracelet that was given by my mom...
It was shock for me at first because he told me to open the dashboard of the car..then make feel weird because I'm thought there is something inside that the dashboard...at first I don't want to opened it but I need to do ...
After that I saw a box....jeng..jeng..jeng...hahahaha then I pulled the cover and saw the shining bracelet..hhhah....I'm smiles for a minutes...and feel shy....no word can be interpreted during that time...happy..happy..happy...
Thanks for that present..I'll taking care of it as our symbol of relationship....