Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thanks..My Dear

Hhuhuhuhuhuh.....
Actually I would like to said thanks to my dear because he makes me happy...althought it was sudden but then I'm very happy...you have change my life..makes me wonder at first..maybe this first time for me to accept this kind of person in my life...
Hahahahaha....sometimes feel that it too fast for us...but then I'll accept as far as I can...between us have a kind of relationship that need to be secret at first without told to our friend...
During my 20th birthday..it's so lovely day for me...it can be never forgotten for the rest of my life...he really show me how much he loves me...
I'm so speechless...never have this kind of experiences...I hope that I'll become the perfect one's in his life...taking care of his...and make his life so meaningful...
M.O.H.D.T.A.R.M.E.M.I.A.B.D.W.A.H.A.D.T.H.A.N.K.S.A.L.O.T.
I.M.R.E.A.L.L.Y.A.P.P.R.E.A.C.I.A.T.E.I.T.F.O.R.T.H.E.R.E.S.T.
O.F.M.Y.L.I.F.E

2 comments:

amoi_dulli said...

tasha..
happy belated birthday, once again..
glad 2 c ur happy..
i pray dat u both stay happy 4ever together..
:)

PeArL....!!!! said...

tasa...
hope happy dgn org yang tersayang...
huhuhuhu
jeles tau..
nk gok gelang 2..
huhuhuhuhu